I was tagged by CEL Stefani! Sorry this took so long for me to post. These questions involved a lot of thought, and it’s been a busy month. Anyways, time for the answers!
1. What’s your biggest fear?
Being excluded or ignored. I like connecting with people, so sometimes I get scared the group will cut me out.
2. What’s your happiest memory?
One time I had a movie marathon with some friends, then we went out for midnight snacks, and stayed outside to watch the sunrise. It was full of pleasant conversations, fun jokes, and mutual love for comedy films.
3. What’s your five year plan?
I’m very bad with plans, but I’d like to get a book published.
4. What’s your favorite non-sexual intimate contact?
5. What’s your dream date?
Going to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios (and the whole Disney World experience). We could drink butter beer, tour Diagon Alley, buy all sorts of fantastic things, and see all the amazing things.
6. What’s your song?
This is a hard one since most of my favorite music is instrumental. I do like K-pop and some rock too though. Hm, I’ll go with “I Wanna Hold Your Hand” by The Beatles (because of #4)
7. What’s the most amazing thing someone’s said about you?
I’ve been complimented for my ability to notice little things. Also, apparently I’m easy to talk to.
8. If you could have any possible superpower, what would you choose?
Teleportation sounds nice. I’d actually be able to afford to go places and see my friends around the world.
9. What’s your guilty pleasure film?
Shrek 1-3 and Ella Enchanted
10. What’s your best physical feature?
I don’t know. Probably my eyes?
11. If you could be remembered for one personality trait, what would you want that to be?
12. What are your non-writing/book related hobbies?
Drawing, playing video games, listening to music, watching movies, and cooking/baking.
13. What does an ideal night out look like to you?
An ideal night out would include a midnight movie premiere or book release with a group of friends!
14. What’s the biggest risk you ever took? Did it pay off?
Instead of going to a local college, I went to one far away from home where I only knew a couple of people. I think it paid off. I made a lot of great friends, and I got to experience living in a different city. Definitely expanded my horizons.