Thanks C.E.L. Stefani for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
Eleven Facts About Me
- I love winged creatures, be it birds, owls, dragons, or fairies.
- I’m a Potterhead. I’ve read the series so many times, been to many midnight premieres/releases, dressed up as some of the characters, and J.K. Rowling remains one of my favorite authors.
- In order to better visualize my characters, I make them on the Sims games (and shamelessly make them fall in love with each other and cheat on each other because why not?).
- I’m a slow reader when it comes to books. I absorb the book, taking in the experience, and sometimes I keep track of character descriptions and favorite lines on a sheet of paper.
- I’m a Slytherin, though I’d probably be most comfortable around Hufflepuffs.
- Sometimes I make art, mostly pencil sketches.
- I love tea.
- I enjoy RPG-style and puzzle video games.
- I’m pretty good at Scrabble, but I suck at crossword puzzles.
- My best story ideas usually come to me while I’m in the shower or in the car.
- When I read a book, I can usually tell in one to five paragraphs if I’m going to like the book. (A book’s either gotta have a strong hook or interesting character details to keep me reading.)
- What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is an owl though I prefer to admire them from afar.
- What is one fictional place you would want to visit? Hogwarts, most definitely.
- If you could be any fictional character for a day, who? Teddy Lupin, but not on the day of a full moon. I’d be able to meet Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and all their children!
- When did you first want to become a writer? First grade maybe. My first story was a Hermione and Draco fanfiction (and it was awful, of course).
- How do you want to be remembered? A wonderful writer who changed many lives for the better and continues to influence new readers.
- Where did you get the idea for your current WIP? For Wolf Havoc, it started as two characters that should be enemies but become friends instead. And of course, werewolves and magic inspired a lot.
- Who is your favorite character in your works and why? Gah, there’s too many! Right now, I am really into the MC of Wolf Havoc. He thinks no one cares about him and doesn’t believe he’s worthy of anyone’s love, and I just want to hug him and tell him he is loved, he is worthy, he is wonderful.
- What did you want to be as a kid? A dancer or an actress.
- If you had to give up one of your five senses which would it be? My sense of smell.
- What would be your perfect day? Spend time with friends AND get a bunch of good writing done!
- If you could pick a super power what would it be and why? It’s not really a super power, but I want the metamorphmagus ability from the Harry Potter books. I’d love to be able to change my appearance and hair color whenever I wanted.
- http://anchoredgypsy.com / Jessica A. Kelly
- https://bridgettmorigna.wordpress.com / Bridgett Morigna
- https://theworldofsarahlou.wordpress.com / Sarah Lou
- https://kj86chapman.wordpress.com / K.J. Chapman
- http://februarystationery.com / Marianne Eloise
- http://sarinalangerwriter.com / Sarina Langer
Questions for Nominees:
- What’s your favorite book series?
- Describe a time when you got suddenly inspired. What was it like?
- What’s the best piece of writing advice you’ve ever received?
- Do you listen to music while you write? If so, what is your favorite song/album to listen to?
- What’s your favorite first line of a published book?
- What is your preferred snack and drink while writing?
- Who are some authors that inspire/influence you?
- What’s one of your favorite quotes from anything?
- What book do you plan to read soon?
- What’s your favorite time of the day?
- Do you keep a journal or diary?