- Finish Editing the books I wrote during Nanowrimo (into 2nd draft form)
- Redraw map for Nanowrimo story (and possibly get it professionally remastered)
- Work on rewrite of Wolf Havoc (working title)
- Complete plotline for Wolf Havoc
- Complete chapter map (bullet point list of events that happen in each chapter) for Wolf Havoc
- Read at least 15 books
- Write more book reviews (maybe a monthly book post?)
- Clean my room and keep it mostly clean
- Talk to more writers on Twitter and WordPress!
Thanks, Jenna Moreci, for your video here, which inspired me to focus more on general goals than word count and also to divide my process into manageable chunks of time. This feels a lot more doable! Even so, I’ll be happy if I can complete half of this list.